Monday, June 6, 2011

study blues

It's about this time of the year (days before my first exam) that it really hits home how slack I am and how much time I waste throughout the year.
Even in the last few weeks while I have been in 'exam lockdown' I have watched two seasons of house (which whilst a fantastic show is not very helpful for my exams), read the archives of a number of webcomics and managed to do a few social activities a week. I still have not completed my notes for my first exam which is in three days. Eek.

I would like to say that soon it will be a start of a new semester and with it comes a new opportunity to apply myself and manage my time wisely... but will I actually make use of it or will I be in this exact same position at the end of next semester?

It makes me wonder if I am just so incredibly lazy that I can't pick up a text book for most of the year or if I am getting some kind of psychological 'advantage' by putting myself in a position where I will stress and be in fear (or come very close) to failure.

No comments:

Post a Comment