Sunday, September 18, 2011

Spring

Spring has been thawing my bones for a while now. It is simultaneously filling me full of enthusiasm whilst sapping away equal amounts of enthusiasm for sitting behind a computer and doing the study.

I allowed the garden to distract me long enough to document some of my spring garden. Mine because I live amidst it, not because I have any hand in it.



The very productive lemon tree.



Sweet little broad bean blossoms. Last season we had masses of beans but no recipes for them and alas they went to waste. I am intent to find ways to eat them this time around.



I think these guys are bluebells. more beans in the background.

It's so very hard to drag myself out of the perfect sunbeams and back to my masses of dark looming deadlines. I am thinking happy thoughts of warm nights, sangria and lashings of free time being little more than a month away.

No comments:

Post a Comment